PHONE & VISITATION
GTL provides our phone and visitation services. Below you will find helpful information on how to talk and visit with your friend or family member online.
***All inmates will receive a free 30 minute coupon per week***
Options for depositing money onto inmate phone accounts:
- KIOSK - our kiosk machines are located in the front office (Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM) and around back at Door 068. Kiosks accept cash or card deposits. Fees will apply with each transaction.
- ONLINE - visit https://www.gettingout.com/deposit/
If you have any questions or concerns regarding phone deposits contact GTL customer support at (866) 516-0115/
All visits are conducted electronically through the GTL Phone and Tablet System.
Inmates receive 30 (thirty) minutes a week for free, after the first 30 minutes (thirty) the cost is $.20 (20 cents) per minute.
Family and friends can visit inmates using their personal smart phones, or personal computers. You may also make use of the GTL Kiosk located in front office or at Door 68 of the Madison County Detention Center
How to Visit:
Individuals wishing to visit and inmate must create an account.
There are four options to create an account:
- ONLINE - https://sso.gtlconnect.com/users/sign_in
- KIOSK - kiosks are available in the front office (Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM) and around back at DOOR 068 (24 hour operating)
- SMARTPHONE - download the app GettingOutVisits on your smartphone
- CALL - (866) 516-0115 - GTL will assist in setting up an account